Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Best Summer Ever

My Summer started on June 15,2012. I got to do whatever I wanted to do.I could play on my PS3 and on the computer, and watched TV. One day I got the best birthday present EVER!!!! It was a PSP!! It came with a game called FIFA 11. My dad and I went to Gamestop and we bought a new game called Need for Speed. I kept playing that game. On July 18, 2012 we went to the Philadelphia International Airport. We were going to Romania. The bad news was that I lost the game FIFA 11 on the airport and that my mom wasn't coming with my dad and I. We left at 6:00. It was very cool in the plane because we were up in the sky and I saw a car that was one millimeter long. We were going to London first and then to Romania. We bought some things at the airport: a bag of Oreos,  Fanta and then we left with another plane. Then we got to Romania. I was very excited. We stayed in Bucharest for 2 days. Next we took a train to Ivesti. I met my grandparents and my dog Rex. He's very cute. I got to play with my friends. We played hide and seek almost every night, soccer and table tennis. My dad took me to a Fair where  I bought a fake gun. One of my friends got a fake sniper gun. But my gun broke so we didn't play anymore. Then I went to Bucharest and stayed there 2 weeks. Then I went back to the U.S.A. That's how I spent my summer vacation.               

No comments:

Post a Comment