Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Trip to the Aquarium


On Monday Feb 20, 2012 I went to the aquarium where I saw a lot of sea creatures. First I went to see a hammerhead shark. I also saw a scuba diver. When the hammerhead shark passed the scuba diver it didn’t eat him.  Maybe the shark was not hungry. Next I went to see the alligator. It was a very long one. Then I went to see the sea horses. There were a lot of tiny sea horses in there. Finally I went to see the lobsters. It looked like they were fighting but I am sure they were just playing. I had a wonderful time at the aquarium.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew,

    Glad you enjoyed your trip to the aquarium and I am really glad the hammerhead shark didn't eat the scuba diver

    Dave in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see You had great time! In my city there is one City Aquarium, but there is no alligator - they are only in the ZOO. Greetings for You from Poland! :)

    ReplyDelete